Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Here it is~


Due to much peer pressure and clever persuasion, the Uttechts now have their very own blog. I (Jaci) will (hopefully) be posting regularly to keep you all updated on the ups and downs of Uttecht life in Arizona! The littlest family members will be posting as well--and you'll get to see tons of pics of the fam.

The weather has been good here lately, today was about 75 degrees and sunny! Chris has been working hard on the back yard--spent the afternoon yesterday digging a trench to finish our watering in the back so that we can finally have grass! Hopefully we'll be able to plant in the next month or so. Also--in other house news, I also worked hard yesterday~ I painted my bathroom...pics to come soon! It only took me 9 hours to finish (of course I had to paint amidst serving snack, putting Bob on the TV (I know...bad Mommy!), making dinner, giving baths (I had to...the kids sneaked outside to play in the dirt with Daddy), and putting the kids to bed. Also, I underestimated just how big our bathroom is. I am currently obsessed with finishing painting my house...only 2 rooms left~

1 comment:

Summers Family said...

Cute Pictures! Good Job Jaci!